Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, the book signing was absolutely wonderful! Aimee ( the events coordinator) at Barnes and Noble was kind and helpful. Every one at Barnes and Noble was kind and helpful! A lot of people stopped in and spoke with me, and 15 books sold in that one hour!
It is so amazing to meet people who want to know about this story, about it's purpose, and about how they can become a part of fight against child abuse. I am so encouraged. Thank you to every one who came and offered their support! I can't wait to do another one. As I mentioned before, I will prayerfully be doing a radio interview with Rick Crandall, the host of the Breakfast club (KEZW 1430 am) in March. I will keep you posted on dates. In the meantime, it couldn't hurt for you to visit the site and let him know that you are hoping to hear from me!! ;)
Lots and lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment