Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey, Check out the library page at www.tabletofmyheart.net!!!!
I have an idea, we'll see how it pans out, follow me:
I want to lend out books. I have ten of them set aside. The idea is to get this message, the message that there is freedom from the dark shadows that are cast by abuse, into the hands and hearts of people who feel that they have reached the pit of their pain - and fear that there is no way out.
I'd like to see people leaving messages in the book, for others who borrow them to read. I'm hoping to see this get some attention and really reach right in to people's darkness. If all goes as well as I am hoping, maybe I could even add more books to the library - not just mine. Books that inspire and lead people to hope and healing. Any suggestions?? I'm incredibly open to ideas!
When you have a minute, read Proverbs 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment