Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you "Her Freedom"

Sarah from Childhelp called in and contributed to the interview today! I had a great conversation with Janna Kasza at the Her Freedom radio show (http://www.castlerockradio.com/), and we were able to touch on some truly important points. It is my hope that many people were reached today and that, because of this broadcast, more opportunites to reach out will become available.


Child abuse is an evil that is everpresent but by the grace of God, victims can turn what was once their own abuse into a mighty weapon to fight against the very evil that created it. Child abuse awareness is one of many great tools for fighting the battle to end the cycle of abuse. This book is reaching people! My excitement is un containable, so bear with my while it spills over onto your computer screen! What a wonderful, overwheliming moment to see the beginning of my hope for being a boot in the @%$ of child abuse, coming to reality! I can't wait to see where God takes this, I just can't wait.

1-800-4-a-child - If you need help, Call!

If you are being hurt

If you know someone who is being hurt

If you want to hurt yourself

If you are afraid that you might hurt someone .... Call! There is help, there is hope, there is an end to this darkness at the end of your silence.

Please, join me in supporting Childhelp.org for the treatment and prevention of child abuse


Don't forget to visit me at the book signing! I'm looking forward to meeting you.


Ps. Thanks again Janna, you're simply wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment